Brooke brings SUCH joy to our home - from her funny faces to the way she mimicks her big sister. Daddy loves the way she belly laughs when he tickles her and I love the way she gets giddy every time I open her nursery door to get her out of the crib! We just adore her...
At 11 Months Old, Brooke:
- walks while holding onto things like furniture or the coffee table - even stands without holding onto anything for a few seconds!
- crawls with crazy speed up the stairs - we're still working on coming back down carefully =)
- is getting more picky about foods. She still likes her favorites, but isn't as willing to eat anything we give her now
- favorite foods are now BANANAS (she went from hating them to loving them!), macaroni and cheese and strawberry yogurt
- wants to be wherever the party is - don't bother giving her a toy to play alone with if there's anyone nearby... she'll always come to find you!
- says Dada a lot, and baba (bottle) too - still working on Mama
- has a total of 8 teeth now! She basically went from 2 to 8 in a few weeks time
Post a Comment