We went to our pool the other morning...and even though Kate slept in her carseat the whole time, of course I had to put her in her swimsuit :)
Tuesday, August 7, 2012
Oh the frequenting bubbles...
"Not right now, Mom... I'm trying to find the right note"
This one kinda creeps me out cuz it looks like she has no nose
Kate's Bakers Hat (aka whenever John undresses her and goes to
pull a shirt off her head, he stops halfway to laugh at her "hat")
Every month Kate is changing so much! Originally I thought that doing a monthly picture/post to chronicle everything would be a bit redundant. But I'm so glad I decided to, because it seems like every few weeks she's doing something new and different. I love being this little girl's mama!
- loves rattles and teething toys (EVERYTHING goes in her mouth), baths - which is quite the switch from last month, riding in the car... and after multiple road trips to Indiana and Kansas, we are sooo thankful that she loves it
- hates having her hands constrained - we gave up on trying to swaddle those things
- "somewhat tolerates" tummy time now... which is also quite an improvement to last month
- sleeps 6 hours stretches during the night, and takes great naps during the day
- is quite the movie theatre fan - she's
seenslept through Avengers, Battleship, Spiderman and Batman
- her hair has changed from dark brown, to red and is now finally starting to blonde!
- (don't have a weight/height for this month since we haven't had a doctor's visit)