With lots going on this month, it just flew by! Kate is getting more mobile now, which means re-arranging things throughout the house :) It's amazing just how much is within her reach!
At 8 Months Old, Kate:
- is starting to crawl! (her favorite spot seems to be under the Christmas tree... but slobbering on the coffee table or playing with the entertainment center buttons, also seem quite entertaining to her)
- has 2 bottom teeth - they appeared out of nowhere and we found them accidentally!
- is drooling a TON, consequently
- has started the Mommy attachment - which is heartwarming, of course... but can also get a bit inconvenient :)
- has much lighter hair now - with her first haircut taking off A LOT of her hair, the dark she was born with is gone and her strawberry blonde is coming through
- weighed 13.2 lbs several weeks ago, but I can tell she's gained since then. She finally has baby rolls which I just looooove
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!