At 6 Months Old, Johnny:
- Does lots and lots of squealing and jabbering
- Has started solid food and is always trying to help mommy with the spoon
- Loves being entertained by his sisters, and even joins in on their dance parties now!
- Is still such a happy boy - except when these stubborn teeth that are trying to come through, bother him
- Is pushing up on his arms... I know crawling will be right around the corner (probably sooner than Mommy wants)
- Weighs 15.5 lbs
We came downstairs on a Sunday morning to find the big sisters singing to Johnny