At 3 Months Old, Johnny:
- is really such a happy baby. He's always smiling at us, talking and cooing... and my favorite - the occasional belly laugh when he's tickled =)
- is very ticklish! Every time I change his clothes and pull his arms out of his shirt, it tickles him
- is constantly playing with his hands - mostly putting them in his mouth. For the most part he'd rather have his hands than his pacifier
- is no longer staying in the same spot when I lay him down to play... he kicks his legs constantly and scoots around a bit
- can sit up supported! He loves being in the Bumbo seat at the dinner table with all of us
- is sleeping 7 hrs at night, still in the cradle in our room... although we're going to make the bedroom transition soon!
Post a Comment