At 6 Months Old, Kate:
- talks, jabbers and squeals a ton (she loves to squeal VERY loudly as we walk through the grocery store... causing people to wonder what I have in my cart)
- does a fake cough combined with a fake cry when she wants to be picked up :) it cracks me up - where in the world did she learn that?
- sleeps 10 hours at night and takes 2-3 short naps
- loves to snuggle with Mommy after she wakes up in the morning
- now goes to the nursery at church - the sweet old ladies adore her
- is sitting up, supported
- is doing great with solid foods - she has rice cereal in the morning and fruit at night. However she's also picked up a new trick... when she's done/full/bored, she "blows raspberries" while there's food in mouth - which makes for a super fun clean up
- weighs 11.2 lbs and is 25 inches long
AND A HAPPY FALL TO EVERYONE FROM THIS LIL PUMPKIN!
PS - here's some outtakes :)
|Look what I found nicely stuffed inside the pumpkin... now no longer protecting me from the slime|
|Excuse me... but why am I sitting in here?|
|I don't get it.|