Every month Kate is changing so much! Originally I thought that doing a monthly picture/post to chronicle everything would be a bit redundant. But I'm so glad I decided to, because it seems like every few weeks she's doing something new and different. I love being this little girl's mama!
- loves rattles and teething toys (EVERYTHING goes in her mouth), baths - which is quite the switch from last month, riding in the car... and after multiple road trips to Indiana and Kansas, we are sooo thankful that she loves it
- hates having her hands constrained - we gave up on trying to swaddle those things
- "somewhat tolerates" tummy time now... which is also quite an improvement to last month
- sleeps 6 hours stretches during the night, and takes great naps during the day
- is quite the movie theatre fan - she's
seenslept through Avengers, Battleship, Spiderman and Batman
- her hair has changed from dark brown, to red and is now finally starting to blonde!
- (don't have a weight/height for this month since we haven't had a doctor's visit)
Post a Comment